zaterdag 26 maart 2011

Newest expert addition

Soho on expert WOOOT!~

okay thats that, now et and arnis.
Arnis atm on 22
Et atm on 13 (<--- goes slow thats why)

For now i can raid again, this time i did ST makin some profit that i probbly need later
for me 15 mins to kill all betels total of 25 mins to complete Floor 2
well to bad not any more!
with expert soho and fig with help of my lovely Romina i beat my own record in clearing Floor 2 in less then 20 mins, WOOHOO!~
Only General Guard needs a time bit broke the record also, from 20 mins to 15 mins, save me up in total of around less then 1 hour for the full St raids =)
ill probbly be faster when all chars are master but that has to been seen.

Okay thats it for now... wait.. no pictures? *darn me want pictures dont care what x.X*

(haha for all you guys~)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten