maandag 8 augustus 2011

1st part Succesfull, now 2nd part!

Ahh and a other week has passed.
Clan missions gave me a lot of 84e D=!
But aswell for chips and Roughs.

I dont mind the roughs and chips tho... certainly the roughs, those help me a lot this passed week =o
Yes with the jewels and rough is have i exchange them for better HQ ones like the HQ obsi and Spods.
And i think i was lucky, with not really much roughs and jewels i got 4x HQ obsi's and 3x HQ Spods =)
With them i gained a bit of vis because i sold them all for 150m vis each!

Sooo with that vis i made something very nice..
You read my last post? hope ya did tho then you would know what i woulda have made =P
..
..
...
Nha i will say it =P
I made myself a nice ELB for Fighter, mainly for my Asoka to use or to use in afk level'ing low vet chars =D
But this is my first 30 Def Rating armor i own myself, and thus this is the start of the 30 Def Rating hunt!

*Picture of Proof?... will make one sooooooon enough =P*

Updated Anime List: N/A
Updated Character List: N/A
Updated Story Mode List: N/A

Well no picture of the ELB of Fighter Proof... but a other one to satifies my Random Picture post:
(Kill KILLL KFC bird, also GOOO BEAR!!!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten