zaterdag 30 juli 2011

Two years ago.

Uh-hu thats right i started Sword2 2 years ago and i surely will reach 3 years aswell hehee
So gratz me for this achievement because this is the longest game i play and still have fun with it x.X
Even for being a lazy not so fast and probably crazy player... waaiit did i call mysel crazy? nvm that...
i still have a loooooong way to go hehe but i will get there ^^

Okay well thats my 2 years story.. what did you expected a bigger long wall of text?
*hope not.. for me that is then xP*

Well as today i have been vesping vesping vesping and a bit raiding.
Soo my Soho is near Lv 10 100% Master,
Asoka near Lv 6 Master
And 3 other characters up to lvl 100.
Yea i have decided to lvl up my family lvl a bit more cuz i certainly would love the extra atk speed later ^^
Did the trick by raising it by 1 lvl just so much to go but then agian i got some much lowbies aswell xD

Updated Anime List: N/A
Updated Character List: Valleria is Veteran now
Updated Story Mode List: N/A

No big post just a randomly thing by me =P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten