dinsdag 5 juli 2011

Who is Who?

That was something i wanted to see for a long time.
Yes that is right, i got a master calypso now, the one that i was calling Alicia all the time haha xP
Next char should be Claire..
after claire i hope Vincent and then i gotta make a new afk team =X





Allright.. lets see..
While i was lvling Alicia's last lvl's i did that in SA caebolan with my sg.. my alt apperantly reached expert lvl and so i need a mercenary card aswell.. gawd i do need more vis these days.. i think ill stick that character on my alt for a while till i got extra vis to spend, first more 32AR weapons, should be better aswell more stuff to solo etc.
Also my Miyufi and Soho lvled up by 1 lvl yay, soon i will be ready for Grand/High Master aswell hahaa xD

Updated Anime List: N/A (still no new anime >.<)
Updated Character List: N/A
Updated Game List: N/A

Thinkin about it, i still need to do my story mode further, something to do for next post i guess ^^

This picture was a looooong time ago, see'ing these pictures reminds me of being Veteran the first time.. geez such long time ago =D
(Yea i was training in Scorching Plateau with my first team)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten